Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Go away or I shall taunt you a second time!


Fark is always great for random funny political news... take for example this article, where the author makes fun of Hillary's campaign using a Monty Python reference. In the Fark thread, cue the comments involving images and the following from user saintstryfe:

Howard Dean: Bring out your dead!
[clang]
Bring out your dead!
Barack Obama: Here's one.
Howard Dean: Ninepence.
Hillary Clinton: I'm not dead!
Howard Dean: What?
Barack Obama: Nothing. Here's your ninepence.
Hillary Clinton: I'm not dead!
Howard Dean: 'Ere. He says he's not dead!
Barack Obama: Yes, he is.
Hillary Clinton: I'm not!
Howard Dean: He isn't?
Barack Obama: Well, he will be soon. He's very ill.
Hillary Clinton: I'm getting better!
Barack Obama: No, you're not. You'll be stone dead in a moment.
Howard Dean: Oh, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.
Hillary Clinton: I don't want to go on the cart!
Barack Obama: Oh, don't be such a baby.
Howard Dean: I can't take him.
Hillary Clinton: I feel fine!
Barack Obama: Well, do us a favour.
Howard Dean: I can't.
Barack Obama: Well, can you hang around a couple of minutes? He won't be long.
Howard Dean: No, I've got to go to the Romney's. They've lost nine today.
Barack Obama: Well, when's your next round?
Howard Dean: Thursday.
Hillary Clinton: I think I'll go for a walk.
Barack Obama: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Look. Isn't there something you can do?
Hillary Clinton: [singing] I feel happy. I feel happy.
[whop]
Barack Obama: Ah, thanks very much.
Howard Dean: Not at all. See you on Thursday.
Barack Obama: Right. All right.
[howl]
[clop clop clop]
Who's that, then?
Howard Dean: I dunno. Must be a king.
Barack Obama: Why?
Howard Dean: He hasn't got shiat all over him.


Fark user Magorn also uses the Black Night skit... which also really fits the situation:

Hillary Clinton: Right. I'll do you for that!
Obama: You'll what?
Hillary Clinton: Come here!
Obama: What are you going to do, bleed on me?
Hillary Clinton: I'm invincible!
Obama: You're a looney.
Hillary Clinton: The Hillary Clinton always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then.
[whop]
[Obama chops the Hillary Clinton 's last leg off]
Hillary Clinton: Oh? All right, we'll call it a draw.
Obama: Come, Michelle.
Hillary Clinton: Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!

I'm rooting for Obama, but I must say this whole race is just... annoying. Can someone just declare the winner for the nomination already? This really feels like it's being dragged on longer than it should have. I'm starting to get into the frame of mind "wake me when it's over" and then I'll look in more detail at policies and whatnot.

No comments: