Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Legend of Zelda movie



So, not the post I was intending for my first full write up, but this is just very interesting. Apparently, they've made a Legend of Zelda movie, and IGN has the trailer. Now Digg had a story posted there about a movie being in development about two years ago, and it's been reported that Reggie has talked to Club Nintendo about the possibility... but it being April first and all, I'm skeptical.

An IMDB search gave me a completely blank page with a 2009 date, and details only available to IMDB pro subscribers. If this was a real thing, that page would be accessible hands down. Not to mention at least having an official site with a "Coming Soon" screen on it.

Skepticism aside, it looks good. Although I feel that Ganondorf is a bit too CG generated, along with Zelda's face. The kid playing Link looks good. I love the music, and the backgrounds look great. It could be good (if this is real), but it could also go horribly wrong.

I want confirmation that this is a reality before i make any decisions about anything.
For now I shall enjoy my awesome pasta dish that I made.

No comments: